LEED Silver Certified, The Cougar Football Complex provides a new home and identity for Cougar Football at Washington State University. The state-of-the-art facility pays tribute to legendary athletes from the past, supports athletes striving for greatness today and will attract star athletes of the future.
The desire to preserve campus circulation patterns and sight lines from adjacent seating in Martin Stadium led to a 5-story layout. The 88,880 square foot building is arranged as follows:
- Locker rooms are located on the first floor, along with equipment storage, laundry, interview and study spaces.
- The second floor includes an 11,000 square foot weight room, nutrition bar and coaches’ offices.
- The third floor connects to Compton Union Building through an elevated walkway. It includes The Cougar Football Hall of Fame, trophy room and memorabilia center.
- The fourth floor features a dining hall, meeting rooms and a 160-seat auditorium.
- On the top level are conference rooms and offices for coaches and staff.
©2018 ALSC Architects. Site Design ©2018 Klündt | Hosmer. All Rights Reserved.