The original Grant Elementary School was built in 1953. The entire facility was in need of modernization to meet current education goals and objectives and to extend the useful life of this school.
The design developed by ALSC included a complete modernization of the existing 41,014 square foot school and construction of an 8,650 square feet addition. The addition includes a cafeteria/multi-purpose room, kitchen, music room and four new classrooms. The addition also provides the necessary space to relocate educational programs previously housed in portables.
©2018 ALSC Architects. Site Design ©2018 Klündt | Hosmer. All Rights Reserved.