ALSC Architects is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative Project Architect to join our team. Our ideal candidate possesses a proven ability in problem identification and problem solving, is self-directed, is actively engaged in their professional development, and has a strong desire to mentor other members of the team.
- Demonstrated skill in architectural design with a strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects.
- Design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit software. Familiarity with Sketchup and AutoCAD.
- Review and coordinate the work of the project consultant team.
- Demonstrated experience designing and coordinating complex building systems.
- Effectively communicate with design team members.
- Interface with permitting agency officials during the project phases.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to contribute in a group environment.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- At least 6 years of experience; public sector work is preferred or 5-10+ years related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Architectural License preferred; LEED accredited a plus.
For additional details:
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume to Indy Dehal, firstname.lastname@example.org.