Project Architect/Emerging Architectural Professional
Project Architect/Emerging Architectural Professional:
We are seeking a motivated person who works collaboratively in a team environment, performing design development and technical production of documents in Revit - through all phases of architecture. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrated skill in architectural design with a strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects.
- Design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit software. Familiarity with Sketchup and AutoCAD.
- Effectively communicate with design team members.
- Interface with permitting agency officials during the project phases.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to contribute in a group environment.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Architecture.
For additional details:
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume to Indy Dehal, email@example.com.