ALSC Architects is seeking an Interior Designer with exceptional design skills, the ability to work in our collaborative studio on a variety of project types and sizes and provide design leadership. If you are a great communicator with strong conceptual ideas and have a passion for design, you may be a good fit to join our team. Through research, observation, collaboration and storytelling, the Interior Designer will help us continue to grow our successful practice.
Interior Designer will be responsible for:
- Engaging our clients through meetings and presentations.
- Developing programming, space planning, conceptual designs, design development and production.
- Contribute to the execution of overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design, in collaboration with studio lead and other designers.
- Coordination with technical team and consultants.
- Engage with our teams on construction administration as needed.
The ideal candidate would meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- 4+ years professional experience including a proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects such as K-12 and Higher Education facilities, Sports + Rec, Healthcare, or commercial/mixed-use projects.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited program.
- Experience preferred in all aspects of interior design including concept design, space planning, color and material selection, documentation, graphic presentations, material research and selection, and FF&E selection and specification.
- Revit experience required; working proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp (or other 3D software) and rendering skills a must.
- Excellent design and graphic skills, with the ability to conceptualize and design complex projects from pre-design through construction documents phases.
- A fun, collaborative working environment with great work/life balance.
- Employer paid medical/vision insurance (employee + family) and dental, life and disability (employee).
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Defined contribution retirement plan.
- Continuing education stipend.
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter. Please send your PDF resume/portfolio to: Indy Dehal at firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Interior Designer' in the subject line.
ALSC Architects is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.