This project involved an expansion and modernization of the existing Freeman Elementary School. The scope of work included expanding the school from 32,000 to 45,000 square feet. New construction includes a cafeteria/multi-purpose space and additional classrooms.
Major elements of work include:
• Focus on safety and security.
• Provide additional classrooms.
• Provide new cafeteria/multipurpose space; allowing current gym/cafeteria to be used exclusively as a gymnasium in the future.
• Bringing the building up to code.
• New heating, ventilation and cooling systems.
A combination of phased construction and portable classrooms allowed construction to occur in the most cost-effective manner.
©2017 ALSC Architects. Site Design ©2017 Klündt | Hosmer. All Rights Reserved.